Located between the Blue Ridge and Cedar Roughs and just 45 minutes from Napa Valley, Pleasure Cove Marina is an ideal location for your Suntex Houseboat getaway. Mild temperatures in the summer make it perfect for water sports, fishing, camping, wildlife viewing, relaxing and reconnecting with nature.
Complete your Suntex Houseboat vacation with a watercraft rental and take advantage of the other amenities the marina has to offer as well.
Pleasure Cove Marina Facilities Include:
- Houseboat Rentals - with houseboats from 59' to 70'
- Ski Boat, Deck Cruiser & PWC Rentals - available for hourly, daily and multi-day rental
- Cabin Rentals - 4 person and 8 person Lakeside Cabins
For Reservations Please Call 1-707-966-9600
- Campground & RV Sites - 140 camp sites with full or partial hook-ups
For RV & Reservations Please Call 1-707-966-9600
- Boat Slip Rental - daily and monthly (covered / uncovered) slips available
- Convenience Store - last minute needs including, groceries, snacks, fishing tackle, bait, souvenirs and boating accessories
- Single or Double Kayaks and Canoes for rent by the day!
Pleasure Cove Marina is professionally managed by Suntex Marinas and is an authorized concessioner of the Lake Berryessa, Bureau of Reclamation.
Pleasure Cove Marina Slip Rentals
Bring your own powerboat or fishing boat with you and launch with ease, and then pull into one our slips for the night, or tow it along behind your Houseboat Rental.
- Overnight Slips: $25.00/night per slip
- Monthly Uncovered - For Monthly Uncovered Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Monthly Covered - For Monthly Covered Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Monthly End Tie - For Monthly End Tie Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Monthly Houseboat - For Monthly Houseboat Rates call (707) 966-9600.
- Boat Launch Fee: $25.00/day per boat*
- *Launch fee is waived for Suntex Houseboat rental customers
For a full day of fun on the lake, be sure to fill up your boat at our fuel dock prior to your first run.
The fuel dock is open:
Summer (May-Mid September): 7:00am - 7:00pm
Spring & Fall (April & October): 8:00am - 5:00pm
Winter (November-March): 8:00am - 4:30pm